mandag 6. oktober 2008

So. I have now been here for three weeks, and I'm finally getting more used to Russia. And I've found out on which street I live. I haven't managed to do a lot of sightseeing yet, and I'm not sure if I ever gonna find the time. But I really want to go to Marinskij Theater to see The Brothers Karamasov, which I'm reading at the moment. But I only brought with me the first book, because I usually read very slow, and I thougt that the first book would last three months. But I'm done with it soon.. Maybe I should by them in russian.(?) So I have to use a year on each one of them..
This last weekend I went on a short excursion with the group which also study literature. I dont have the slightest idea what the teacher was talking about. We stood on the street, (which was of course noisy, and she talked almost to here self) and she showed us were Pushkin had lived when he was young. Later that day I went to see the Isaac Cathedral, and I also looked for a café that are called Art Café, but I didn't find it. I think its gone, and maybe replased with mcdonalds or something. I feel that it happens often, and it's anoying. I didn't do very much the rest of the weekend, I just tried to relax because I was sick last week. Oh, I did go to a bar on saturday evening. It's always nice to eat chocolate icecream in a bar, that late:) I think I'm gonna do it too often..

2 kommentarer:

Rebecca sa...

Hei! Sorry for at samtalen ble brutt, jeg slapp opp for penger. Det hoeres saa spennende ut i russland, jeg skulle oenske jeg hadde raad til aa komme paa besoek...

ingerj sa...

jeg liker at du også vil spise is i en bar så sent, det passer meg fint!