fredag 10. oktober 2008

Tonight I had a dream. My mother was chasing me and wanted to kill me. She ran after me and throwed things at me. Larger and larger things. When she began to throw trees at me, I thought that it's better to be small, so she can't see me. But out soon found out that when I was that small, people woudn't see me, and since I was the size of a flea (which I do have some ambivalent feelings for, since they're in my bed) it was both disgusting and dangerous. (Now they wanted to kill me..) {Why do I so often dream about people chasing me?} Then I went back to normal size, and I went home to Tønsberg. But there, on Slottsfjellet, instead of the little tower, the stupid government had disided to build a castle in russian style, like the blue one on one of my first pictures. But they had of course made it norwegian-no sence of style-ugly, so parts of the castle was giant glasswindows, which, unfortunately, seems to be a must in newer architecture, and the walls was made of plastic, instead of stone. Nightmare.

2 kommentarer:

Rebecca sa...

To dream that you are being chased, signifies that you are avoiding a situation that you do not think is conquerable. It is often a metaphor for some form of insecurity. In particular, to dream that you are chased by an animal, represents your own unexpressed and unacknowledged anger which is being projected onto that animal. Alternatively, you may be running away from a primal urge or fear.

...Is what i found online^^

ingerj sa...

hmmm, du er meg en liten skrue ;-)