mandag 1. desember 2008

East infection

In the middle of exams-time.. It's a strange existence. It's barely all I do these days, besides eating sushi. It tastes better and better each time.

Well, I do some homework.. My hostes says I should go more out, stay up late and go to bars. That's what almost everyone who's lived in her house has done.. But I prefer to see the
city during the day, actually.
I went to the кунсткамера, and I passed these on my way. There are in all four sculptures, and they are symboles of the four great rives in Russia.

You couldn't tell which sculpture represented which river..



The Kunstkamera was really interesting. It was to parts, one with things from almost every corner of the earth, which Peter 1. brought back to Petersburg. The other part was an exhibition with "monsters" as they called it. But it actually was fetuses, with disfigured (and sometimes non-existing) limbs and other features.
Afterwards we bought 6 kg. of pirog, and a ate to much and got ill..
But just look at theme<3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjjmR97bc05o2jMjVi9aPaaMP9V4M4OvJ7wQaIsOjKj-a4YAiP6WGxbQiN-pI8kBikF6kjipY1yDwEeiKPqYZJAgXh0O_KFJd09YxSELPRBRmKwmlfgeoHXktwVaxEacDzgL3YRbEl7RbQ/s1600-h/DSC00063r.JPG">
On my birthday me and Inger Johanne made tzatziki, with vegetables to dip in it, and crackers, brie and grapes. It was a succes.
This is how it looks like when you siler yoghurt, Yes, it has to be sila.. So all the water can run out.
So, now it's three exams left, tomorrow there's the translation. I don't want to.

2 kommentarer:

Rebecca sa...

Hah, nydelig bilde av deg! Du kommer til Norge idag, ja? Jeg bestiller billetter og slikt senere idag, gleder meg til aa komme hjem naa.
Alt er kjedelig her, for jeg kan ikke bruke noen penger...Men boken min er ferdig da, maa bare vente paa Norge foer jeg sender den inn, saa naa kan jeg begynne aa skrive den neste. Det blir fantastisk, jeg er driiitlei av Leos hemmelighet, kan den nesten utenat naa.. Hva oensker du deg til jul?

ingerj sa...

Halla søta, hvordan går det der hjemme, ikke noe mer blogging på deg?